Tiffany Haddish revealed in a GQ article that a drugged-out actress bit Beyonce in the face during a party, so now Twitter is buzzing with memes, and junior detectives. Some of the best:
- I’m starting a hashtag because I need to know: #WhoBitBeyonce?
- Becky with the good teeth.
- I want a name by noon Pacific Time.
- Who out here biting grown people in the face. It’s 2018.
- That actress better be glad Solange wasn’t there.
- Everyone at that party needs to release a public statement confirming that they didn’t do it. Better yet, someone just needs to fess up. Y’all know beehive’s gonna have a name by midnight EST.
- When you was about to log off Twitter but you tryna find out #WhoBitBeyonce.
Over the wknd, FOX News host Shannon Bream reached out to any one of the Avengers for help on Twitter. She wanted to fulfill the dying wish of an 11 year old boy who is dying. Saying “He probably has just days and all he wants is a greeting from one of the Avengers.” Thousands of people expressed their support–including Chris Evans and Ryan Reynolds. “Happy to! DM me,” tweeted Evans, who plays Captain America. Reynolds, who plays Deadpool, also threw his hat in the ring. “I’m more of a ‘Reserve Avenger.’ But happy to help,” he joked. “DM me.” Bream later updated that “major progress” has happened. “I guess Twitter can be full of love when someone really needs it,” she tweeted.
*Photo from Biography